Temporary Administrative Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
We are looking for a Temporary Marketing Analyst to assist the digital team with administrative work 30 hours/week, starting at the beginning of September for approximately three months.
Responsibilities will include:
* Traffic creative assets to agency partners (display and social)
* Manage monthly billing approvals
* Compile reports for email, social, display on a bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad hoc basis
* Upload social content to scheduling software and platforms
* Deploy marketing emails through email service provider
* Assist with IT testing for email
Experience, Education & Skills
* Strong communication and organization skills
* Ability to multi-task, handle multiple projects and learn quickly
* Proficient Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Previous experience in digital marketing or ad agency preferred
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (Nasdaq: MAT), the world's leading toy company. Since its inception in 1986, American Girl has been devoted to celebrating girls ages 3 to 12 through age-appropriate, high-quality dolls and accessories, books, clothes, movies, and unforgettable experiences. Best-selling lines include My American Girl , Girl of the Year , Bitty Baby , and its classic historical characters. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, the company sells products exclusively through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions of girls and the praise and trust of parents and educators. To learn more about American Girl or request a free catalogue, call 1-800-845-0005 or visit www.americangirl.com, www.facebook.com/americangirl, www.facebook.com/americangirlcareers or www.twitter.com/american_girl
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer