Temporary Assistant Site Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 3/30/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Job Title: Temporary Assistant Site Manager
JOB PURPOSE: Assists the Site Manager (SM) in the day-to-day planning of the Field Office Site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (DAY TO DAY FUNCTIONS):
* Performs the duties of the SM in the absence of the SM.
* Duties include assisting the SM in supervising the Records operations, adjudication, and FDNS activities.
* Assists in supervising the Functional Area Supervisors assigned to the Site and ensuring they receive training and are cross trained.
* Assists the SM in reviewing the Time and Attendance Worksheets (TAW) to ensure they are correct.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND LICENSURE:
* Must have an Associate s degree OR three years of management experience is substitutable for the degree. A college degree is preferred.
* U.S. Citizenship.
* Must have at least two (2) years of direct records management experience.
* Must have at least one (1) year of management/ supervisory experience in directing a records management program.
* No substitution of education for records management experience is permitted.
* Must qualify for a security clearance and a Secret clearance.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Computer skills required: MS Office.
* Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well
to others. * Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company s goals.
* Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements.
* Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times.
* Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications.
* Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, office equipment, or supplies. Use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position is performed in a traditional office environment.
FCi Federal is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation or gender, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform substance abuse testing.