Temporary - Associate Data Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Supply Chain Data Analyst position is responsible for providing support to SCM management to analyze Supply Chain or related data by gathering data from a variety of sources and preparing spreadsheets with the data as well as charts and graphs as required.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this jobs duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
* Provides data analysis support to Supply Chain management by gathering data from a variety of sources and preparing spreadsheets with the data as well as preparing charts and graphs as required.
* Validates data used in presentations of various commodities reports, and assists with maintenance of data integrity within SCM systems
* Provide support to SCM team related to generating, reports, charts and data validation.
* Bachelors degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience required
* Minimum one to two years of relevant work experience
* Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Groups culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.