Temporary Brokerage Assistant (Brentwood)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Temporary Brokerage Assistant (Brentwood)
Auto Req ID
JLL is looking for a Temporary Brokerage Assistant 24-week assignment to join its winning team of professionals in it Brentwood office.
This position will be responsible for providing full administrative and marketing support to a team of retail brokers in the organization. Duties performed may include a broad range of complex tasks involving confidential or technical information.
This position requires a person who can be responsible for prioritizing projects in order to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
* Prepare and distribute presentations, reports, proposals, spreadsheets, correspondence and other documents.
* Create and maintain detailed real estate documents requiring high levels of accuracy including, market surveys, tours, proposals, etc.
* Serve as an information resource by conducting research, assembling data, and performing special projects.
* Maintain and update client/prospect databases.
* Coordinate mass marketing mailings.
* Process and check expense reports.
* Invoice transactions, keep accurate work in progress/commission reports for brokers.
* Provide informational assistance by directing telephone traffic and greeting clients.
* Participate in regular support staff meetings and division meetings.
* Provide cross-functional backup to support staff as needed.
* Create, maintain and/or purge files and records, including real estate transaction files.
* Schedule appointments and coordinate travel arrangements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* A Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in a related field or commensurate study.
* A minimum of two to three years administrative experience in a commercial real estate environment preferred, inclusive of general marketing duties and client interaction.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong organizational, creativity, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong ability to multi-task with multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced work environment.
* Must be flexible and highly motivated with a willingness to take initiative and work independently.
* Strong interpersonal skills and strong ability to work collaboratively with teammates and clients.
* Excellent follow through, must be a task master and have a thorough attention to detail.
* Develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles with the ability to complete projects on time.
* Adaptability and proficiency in learning new software / in-house platforms.
* Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Outlook), Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, Acrobat reader) and Internet-based software.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.