Temporary Customer Care Representative, Retail
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Baker & Taylor Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION:
This position serves customers by providing product and service information and resolution of any issues.
Rep would be responsible for items such as: returns, shipping, billing, and order inquiries. Rep would work with other departments to resolve discrepancies. Placing manual orders when needed for various products on multiple ordering platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Supports customers by answering product and service questions
* Maintains customer records by updating account information.
* Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
* Provide backup for requesting customer adjustments.
* Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
* Places orders when needed by customer into direct billing system.
* Maintain production SLAs established by the CSR supervisor
* Handles basic inquires such as stock, tracking, and order status while recommending our self-help options for these inquires.
* Any special projects as needed and passed down from the Retail Management team
* High School diploma and 3 5 years experience, or Associates degree required.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office; highly proficient in Excel and Outlook.
* Ability to analyze and comprehend directions, issues, short correspondence, and emails.
* Call Center experience with CRM with telephony experience, i.e. Shortel and Salesforce
* Ability to reason and make common sense decision when faced with challenges.
* Ability to carry our instructions in written, oral, or diagram form.
* Ability to make decisions involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Professional Communications and Interpersonal skills via phone, email, and Live Chat
* Ability to handle multiple ordering systems
* Experience with small B2B customer service a plus
This is a direct hire. No agencies please.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Baker-Taylor will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. If the government cannot confirm that you are work authorized, Baker-Taylor is required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employment here is based solely upon an individual's merit and qualifications directly related to the position. Baker & Taylor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, citizenship status, religion, national origin, sex, age, status as a Vietnam-era or disabled veteran, marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, or disability. We make all reasonable accommodations to meet the obligations set forth under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws.