Temporary - Facilities Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Temporary Facilities Assistant is responsible for FFE procurement for existing facilities. This position oversees billing of facilities vendors and resolves issues with vendors related to invoices. The Temporary Facilities Assistant updates the Vendors/Contractor Management System to provide accurate information on all maintenance and repair vendors. This position trains vendors to bill for services online using Service Channel.
* Handles FFE procurement for existing facilities.
* Oversees billing of facilities vendors and resolves issues with vendors related to invoices.
* Updates the Vendor/Contractor Management System to provide accurate information on all maintenance and repair vendors.
* Trains vendors to bill for services online using Service Channel.
* High school diploma required, Associates degree in business and accounting preferred
* Minimum one to two years of relevant experience required
* Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Groups culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.