Temporary Image Management Technician I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Cambia Health Solutions
TEMPORARY Image Management Technician I
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
The Temporary Image Management Technician I main role is to serve our customers and work toward meeting the needs of our members and meeting the Blue Cross/BlueShield Association requirements. This position will start in early October and end at the end of February 2017.
* Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by providing support to the corporation.
* Sort and prepare paper documents for imaging and utilizes imaging/scanning software/hardware to scan, index and commit to RADAR all claims, claims related documents and other relevant corporate files.
* Commits all documents to Regence Query System.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
* High school degree or GED.
* Ability to operate a variety of standard business equipment, PC s, calculators, copiers, fax, scanners, etc.
* Ability to follow instructions, technical guidelines and written procedures.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines, and when dealing with extremely heavy workloads with minimal supervision and maintain superior quality and quantity.
* Demonstrated ability to maintain excellent attendance, and work effectively in a detail oriented, team environment.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze, troubleshoot and make sound decisions in the absence of detailed instructions.
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members more than 90 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you re seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.