Temporary Mailroom/Warehouse Coordinator 8/14/2016
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
* Handle daily customer services (respond/follow up for the inquires regarding shipping, inventory items, promotion, walk-in order, etc. via phone/e-mail/in person)
* Print and sort daily orders (shipping documents)
* Prepare back-up documents for accounting dept
* Make copies and scan documents we need to keep as a record
* Maintain inquiry logs (pop log, missing/damaged item log, special request log, etc.)
* Input new item information to GP
* Follow up orders with vendors
* Assist daily packing/shipping as needed
* Assist counting incoming inventory items as needed
* Assist inventory cycle count as needed
* Support any other CW related functions as needed
* Print Accounts Payable(AP) /reimbursement checks
* Support check distribution (AP and reimbursement)
* Support check stock management (inventory count, responsible for maintaining sufficient qty. in check printing room)
* Support payroll check printing/sorting/stuffing/sealing
* Process FedEx invoices via EDI
* Set up FedEx accounts and problem solve when issues arise
* Responsible for check sealer maintenance
* Assoicate degree required, Bachelors degree strongly preferred.
* 1-2 years of office experience.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Able to work independently.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. PowerPoint is a plus.
* High attention to details.
* Strong follow up and orgnizational skills.
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.