Temporary Marketing Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Crown Media Family Networks
Studio City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ROLE SUMMARY/PURPOSE
The Temporary Marketing Coordinator supports the consumer marketing department and works closely with the Coordinator, Consumer Marketing and Director, Consumer Marketing in the planning and execution of all consumer marketing initiatives for Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. The role is responsible for supporting the implementation of marketing partnerships, campaign promotions, off-air media campaigns, creative advertising development and continuity support initiatives. This position is anticipated to last one year. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Works with team to coordinate/execute promotions and off–air media campaigns including submission of job requests and trafficking creative through approval process.
• Assists with Original Movie creative direction process including reading scripts, writing detailed synopsis, identifying key promotable benefits and talent, submitting key art job requests and tracking creative process.
• Spearheads the management of newsletter planning and execution including identifying programming priorities, submitting job requests, developing creative materials, managing deployment and tracking results and trends.
• Maintains and creates open pathways of communication and collaboration with counterparts in other departments in order to proactively attain information critical to completing department work in a timely manner.
• Circulates and prepares departmental communication and prepares materials for meetings.
• Submits formal job requests for all department needs.
• Pulls competitive advertising.
• Compiles and routes department expense reports.
• Schedules team meetings for internal project development and outside agency and media partner presentations.
• Proactively maintains programming calendar, talent details, departmental library and files of proposals and presentations.
• Researches marketing trends and assists on projects as needed.
• Other tasks as assigned by the Marketing Department.
• Minimum 2 years of experience at an entertainment company
• Marketing experience preferred; Prior cable experience preferred
• Extensive experience using PCs and Microsoft Office software; Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Detail oriented and proven ability to organize and schedule work effectively and follow-up on project completion
• Undergraduate degree from a four-year college or university; preferably in Communication, Business Administration, Advertising or Marketing
• Must be team-oriented and have a collaborative work style with ability to build strong working relationships
• Excellent interpersonal skills; positive can-do attitude
• Enthusiastic self-starter with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Passion for marketing and entertainment and an interest in long term career path
• High standards of integrity and business ethics
Crown Media United States, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Click to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and the "EEO is the Law Supplement poster".
- Sick Leave