Temporary Material Handler
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Esterline Technologies Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Esterline Control and Communication Systems
Stockroom Material Handler, Esterline
Esterline welcomes people who share our determination and high standards to join us in doing work that moves the world forward. We design, manufacture, and market highly engineered products and systems principally for the aerospace and defense markets. Esterline Control & Communication Systems is comprised of seven wholly-owned subsidiaries of Esterline. Our product and service brands include: AVISTA software and systems engineering services; BVR solutions for motion control and avionics computing; JANCO rotary products; KORRY HMI display and control products; MASON controls; RACAL acoustics products, PALOMAR products for secure communications systems, and ECLIPSE electronics receivers. Our operations are located in Everett, WA; Rancho Santa Margarita, CA; Sylmar, California; Rockford, IL; Dallas, TX; Platteville, Wisconsin; and Harrow, UK.
Korry Electronics is part of Esterline Control Systems Technologies Corporation.
Industry: Aerospace/Defense Products & Services
Number of Employees: 600+
Title: Stockroom and Receiving Material Handler
Job Family: Material Receiving
Reports to: Supervisor/ Materials Services
Works with: Planners, Schedulers, Assembly Personnel, Shipping, Purchasing, Finance
Location: Located at Korry facility in Everett, WA
Type: Full-Time hours 6 month contract
Responsible for system transactions, lot traceability, movement and delivery of all material throughout the company. Responsible for inventory accuracy and reconciliation.
* Perform data entry to and from inventory locations, work orders and customer orders with excellent accuracy.
* Verify acceptance criteria are met on all transactions to inventory.
* Perform inventory cycle counts and reconciliation.
* Replenish material as required.
* Repackage material to appropriate pick sizes.
* Process withdrawal/Kan Ban Cards
* Process Fixed Time Kan Ban.
* Perform audits as required such as Kan Ban Boards, shelf life, Fixed time Kan Ban.
* Maintain the highest ethical standards, even when challenged from above
* Understand and live by Esterline s ethics and business conduct policies
* Excellent accuracy with a strong attention to detail and demonstrated teamwork attitude.
* Ability to multi task effectively.
* Experience with data entry and 10 key.
* Experienced in entry level computer skills such as e mail and Microsoft Office.
* Ability to communicate well.
* Customer Focus
* Ethics and Values
* Problem Solving
* Integrity and Trust
* Functional/Technical Skills
* Values Diversity
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* 0-5 years experience in manufacturing material handling.
* Day Shift: 6:00am - 2:30pm
Leveling for this position is determined as follows:
U.S. Export Policy Notice:
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ "U.S. Persons" as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Esterline is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. t
U.S. Export Policy Notice: To ensure compliance with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ U.S Persons as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).