Temporary Photo Shoot Prepper
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
We are looking for a Temporary Photo Shoot Prepper to work on intermittent projects throughout the year that vary from one day to multiple weeks. This temporary position will be ongoing with hours and responsibilities varying based on business need.
* Pull and return products from inventoried product library
* Prepare products for photography (iron, steam, pin, brush, clean)
* Configure product skus following documentation
* Style soft and hard goods for commercial studio photography while following art direction
Experience, Education & Skills
* Bachelors or Associates degree in design or photography field or equivalent work experience
* 2 years experience in product/fashion/hair styling, visual merchandising or related area
* Experience styling in a commercial studio environment
* Good hand skills and sense of aesthetics
* Ability to work with a diverse group of professionals and find compromises to meet objectives of multiple stakeholders
* Ability to work within a corporate decision-making environment
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (Nasdaq: MAT), the world's leading toy company. Since its inception in 1986, American Girl has been devoted to celebrating girls ages 3 to 12 through age-appropriate, high-quality dolls and accessories, books, clothes, movies, and unforgettable experiences. Best-selling lines include My American Girl , Girl of the Year , Bitty Baby , and its classic historical characters. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, the company sells products exclusively through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions of girls and the praise and trust of parents and educators. To learn more about American Girl or request a free catalogue, call 1-800-845-0005 or visit www.americangirl.com, www.facebook.com/americangirl, www.facebook.com/americangirlcareers or www.twitter.com/american_girl
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer