Temporary Program Analyst-FOSS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
JOB TITLE: TEMPORARY Program Analyst (PA)
JOB PURPOSE: Provide program support to the Site Manager and Assistant Site Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (DAY TO DAY FUNCTIONS):
* Assists in completing and meeting Site requirements, develops management and technical skills by rotating through functional areas (i.e., mail and file operations, data entry, and adjudications) and participates as a member of the site management team under the mentorship of the Site Manager.
* Exercises discretion and independent judgment by developing and monitoring the training matrix for contractor personnel, reviewing progress reports to assure production and quality of work is within the acceptable performance level, performing unit inspections to verify production and employee work requirements are current, and assisting with the interpretation, communication, and implementation of policies and procedures.
* Participates in the development of Performance Improvement Plans to ensure corrective measures are within company and contract guidelines.
* Performs the duties of the Assistant Site Manager in the absence of the Assistant Site Manager.
* Uses a computer with word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software to produce and edit letters, memoranda, reports, or other materials from rough drafts or notes.
* Coordinates, consolidates, and prepares production and payroll documents and ensures documents are submitted to appropriate receiving parties.
* Coordinates arrival, orientation, and completion of all required documentation for new employees.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND LICENSURE:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* U.S. Citizenship
* Must have at least two (2) years experience in Management Analysis and records management type work.
* Must have at least one (1) years experience in support of a program or office with more than 20 employees.
* Must qualify for a security clearance and a Secret clearance.
* Computer skills required: MS Office
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
* Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company s goals
* Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
* Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
* Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications
* Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. PA must be able to push, pull, reach, stoop and/or bend and lift up to 45 pounds repetitively at times.
This position is performed in a traditional office environment.
FCi Federal is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation or gender, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform substance abuse testing.