Temporary Talent Acquisition Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPut a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Temporary Talent Acquisition Coordinator at our facility located in Greenville, NC. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic Temporary Talent Acquisition Coordinator who will have a positive influence on the Talent Acquisition team. As a Temporary Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will coordinate the administrative and candidate activities of the Talent Acquisition function including creating requisitions, interview scheduling, tracking and documenting job and candidate activities, assisting with background check administration and reporting. You will act as the site representative and Talent Acquisition process expert for internal customers and candidates and research and coordinate recruitment strategies with the Talent Acquisition team. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will assist Talent Acquisition and Human Resource Business Partners with special projects as needed.
The successful Temporary Talent Acquisition Coordinator will have the following Key Accountabilities:
* Candidate Activity: Coordinate scheduling of interviews with candidates, hiring managers, and interview teams as well as payment of candidate travel.
* Administration: Administer applicant tracking system to input requisitions, disposition applicants/ candidates and draft offer letters. Ensure compliance and accuracy with candidate and requisition documentation, including applications and offer letters, making sure they are attached to records in the system. Coordinate background checks and drug screens, prepare candidates for onboarding handoff to Human Resource Business Partners.
* Coordination: Assist in the planning and coordination of careers fairs. Liaise with event contacts. Ensure all collateral is gathered and sent to events and attendees are prepared for what they need to do. Ensure career fair leads have been followed up with. May also be required to attend career fairs.
* Reporting: Maintain and run required reporting including but not limited to position status reports, AAP applicant flow, etc. Create reports as needed based on direction from Talent Acquisition.
* Managing temporary employee requests, other administrative duties, and projects as required.
The successful Talent Acquisition Coordinator will have the following Minimum Qualifications:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent required; College Degree preferred.
* 5 years of strong administrative experience or 2 years of Human Resources experience required.
* Specialized knowledge of Federal, State laws/regulations as they relate to OFCCP and EEOC strongly preferred.
* Knowledge of Human Resource practices in areas of employment, compensation and administration strongly preferred.
* Excellent administration and system maintenance/administration skills required.
We are an equal opportunity employer.