Ten Paw Attendant 8/25/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Maintains the daily operation of Ten Paw within the guidelines of retail operating procedures.
* Assists guests with change, paw pass redemptions, token sales, and all courtesy transactions throughout Ten Paw.
* Assists in the \\"housekeeping\\" of Ten Paw on a daily basis.
* Works with CCME to assist guests with game problems and knowledge of how to play the game.
* Assists in all cash handling functions including POS system, registers and daily reporting.
* Assures Ten Paw achieves the highest standards in areas of cleanliness, presentation and service.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Must be sales assertive and have strong customer service skills
* Ability to work in a team environment with professional demeanor.
* High School education or equivalent may have current enrollment.
* Ability to read and write English, to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals.
* Strong Communication Skills: must be able to communicate effectively with guests and fellow associates.
* Basic math skills with ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled