Tennis Shop Attendant - PT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
To accommodate guests and members with any all tennis needs. Including game arranging, booking lessons, clinics and court time. Light maintenance includes filling water coolers in tennis court area, sweeping and maintaining clay courts and court checks. Assisting guests and members with their retail needs, with an emphasis on selling merchandise. Assist in maintaining cleanliness of the shop and merchandising store apparel. Assist in the promotion of club events thru emails and the telephone.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Full knowledge of the shop registrar. How to open and close.
* Game arranging for members and guests. Lesson and clinic bookings.
* Follow and complete daily department check list. Duties include demo racquet check, towel inventory, coffee and water set up, locker room and table and chair check.
* Water cooler check, refill as need. Clay court maintenance and court check.
* Maintain reservation sheets.
* Assist in merchandising tennis shop. Working with tennis shop supervisor to maintain a well merchandised store.
* Assist in ordering drinks for retail sale and for member activities.
* Works closely with Director of tennis to ensure 5 star service for all guests and members of the resort.
This brief job profile is to give a general idea of the job and in no way states or implies that these are the only job duties to be performed by the associate in this position. Other duties will be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
Must have high school degree or GED. Some retail or tennis shop experience. Good interpersonal skills, comfortable on the phone and good with people. Comfortable handling money a must. Helpful is a tennis back round or interest in the sport.
REQUIRED SHIFT HOURS:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 9am -2pm
Sunday: 7:30am - 4pm
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: