This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
We have an opening for the position of "TERADATA DBA" at Location: COLUMBUS,IN
The Teradata Database Administrator (DBA) will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Teradata environment.
* Create users, establish roles, create database structures and understand how to get the Teradata database to perform well
* Provide quality control and auditing of databases to ensure accurate and appropriate data usage
* Support the development teams with design, implementation and performance tuning of new and existing applications
* Work with developers promoting their code and solving day to day issues
* Understand and communicate principles and design tradeoffs for a mix of Teradata databases