Terminal Operator 8/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
* The Terminal Operator safely operates all equipment at the location used to load and unload rail cars, boats and/or trucks, ensuring order accuracy and expeditious processing of requests.
* Maintain grounds, offices, warehouse, yard, etc.
* Carry out tasks related to loading/unloading material, both bulk and bagged, for rail, waterway, and road methods of transportation, as appropriate for the specific location.
* Operate and conduct general maintenance on mobile equipment
* Assist with general mechanical maintenance
* Other duties as assigned.
* Education: High School diploma/GED
* Work Experience: 1-3 years
* Must be able to complete paperwork
* Candidates with a mechanical background and welding experience are desirable
* Autonomous, meticulous, good judgment
* Courteous with customers
* Knows and applies safe working practices
* Attestation on any kind of training an asset
* Knowledge of cement, the construction industry and integrated computer systems an asset
* Good communication skills
Lafarge North America Inc., Holcim (US) Inc., and Aggregate Industries Management, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. We sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
AMERICA\'S JOB EXCHANGE SOURCE CODES :
AJETR+00, AJETR+01, AJETR+02 ,AJETR+03, AJETR+04, AJETR+05, AJETR+06, AJETR+07, AJETR+08
STATE SPECIFIC SOURCE CODE: