Termite Inspector - Western
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A Termite Inspector is a multi-faceted job. Individuals should be knowledgeable in all aspects of termite and wood destroying organisms including repair and construction work. Job duties include performing termite inspections, (which involves making findings), recommended proper corrective services, selling recommended services, monitoring recommended services to completion, then asking for referrals from your satisfied customers. A thorough inspection involves physical work particularly crawling in sub-area and attic. Additional job responsibilities are to promote new clients while maintaining present clients (realtors). Other duties deemed by management team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Administration
1. The inspection must be performed according to company guidelines.
2. Inspection reports must be completed on the day of inspection or first thing the following morning.
3. Inspectors must review all pages and sign report
4. Report must be mailed within 3 days after the completion on inspection.
5. Inspectors are not to sign completion notices.
Western-Rentokil offers an excellent starting salary with the opportunity to earn productivity bonuses, retention bonuses, and career advancement bonuses. We also offer full benefits, 401k, vacation, company vehicle, and sick/personal days.
WDO Inspector will need the minimal qualifications:
* good writing and communications skills.
* Be able to attract new business.
* Work well independently
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: