Terrain Park Attendant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Bretton Woods, NH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Terrain Park Attendants goal is primarily to construct, maintain, repair and monitor features in the terrain parks.
* Responsible for opening and closing the terrain parks, and assessing risk and liability each morning.
* Test features every day and determine appropriate maintenance from a safety perspective.
* Responsible to serve as a host for crowd control, guest education, safety awareness and guest relations within our terrain parks.
* Duties include construction of event venues for all major special events held on-mountain.
* Must be able to provide exceptional guest service and work outdoors in all weather conditions for the entire day.
* Must be able to spend most of the day in the elements.
* Must be able to use tools such as rakes and shovels.
* Must be able to snowboard or ski proficiently. Freestyle skills are highly recommended.
* It will be necessary for you to be able to push, pull and lift large and sometimes heavy objects.
* You will need to provide your own equipment such as boots, boards, or skis.
* You should have an understanding of freestyle terrain, what it is and how it works.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including but not limited to AM and PM shifts, holidays and weekends. Hours of work will vary week to week depending on weather, events, and other variables.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: