Territory Account Manager- DC or Virginia
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
TERRITORY ACCOUNT MANAGER
INFOBLOX IS SEEKING A SENIOR TERRITORY ACCOUNT MANAGER- DC OR VIRGINIA, TO BE THE LEAD SALES RESOURCE DELIVERING INFOBLOX S ACTIONABLE NETWORK INTELLIGENCE PLATFORM TO CUSTOMERS WITHIN THE TERRITORY. THE TERRITORY ACCOUNT MANAGER SHOULD HAVE A SOLID UNDERSTANDING OF LEADING TECHNOLOGIES RELATED TO NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE, SECURITY, AND CLOUD. THIS INCLUDES OWNING AND COORDINATING ALL ASPECTS TERRITORY PLANNING, PARTNER CADENCE, AS WELL AS LANDING, MAINTAINING, AND EXPANDING THE CUSTOMER BASE WITHIN THE ASSIGNED TERRITORY. OUR SUCCESSFUL SALESPEOPLE HAVE AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT WHILE ACTING IN AN ETHICAL AND TRANSPARENT MANNER.
This position is ideally suited for those who like to work for established market leading companies that maintain an innovative and entrepreneurial culture. You will have full autonomy in managing the territory while supported by a best-in-class local engineering, channel, and marketing team. If you are an enthusiastic, success-driven individual with a hunger for unlimited earning potential, this may be the opportunity for you. The Territory Account Manager reports to the Director of Regional Sales.
* Create, and execute against, a sound territory plan to include prospects, customers, partners, and marketing.
* Land new customers within your assigned region.
* Accelerate growth and profitability within existing customers.
* Effectively leverage internal and external resources to meet territory objective.
* Represent Infoblox and our suite of offerings to customer executives, partners, and industry marketing events.
* Provide accurate visibility in terms of revenue and progress by way of financial forecasts.
* Support and accelerate partner contribution.
* Cultivate close working relationships with engineering and marketing counterparts to help identify and address all product issues, including quality, delivery and design.
* Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales targets and build the necessary pipeline to to drive quarter-over-quarter growth goals.
* 7+ years in successful technology sales with a proven track record of attaining quotas
* Ability to understand technical problems relative to networking, security, and Cloud enablement and translate those into Infoblox solutions.
* Strong sales and relationship-building skills with a proven track record in efficiently navigating sales cycles and closing business.
* Experience in leveraging all buying influences (technical to executive) as needed to expedite the sales process and deliver revenue goals.
* Excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through discussions and presentations.
* Ability to determine the right frequency and activity mix to meet or exceed territory goals.
* Experience with networking, security, and Cloud are highly preferred.
* Ability to turn technical requirements into business solutions.
* Professionals with superior people skills and a comfort driving meetings and delivering solution presentations.
* Bachelor s Degree
It s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in the DDI space, leading with our Actionable Network Intelligence platform. When selling the Blox story, we sit in the crosshairs of all of the major market forces, to include Cloud/Virtualization, IoT, IPv6 and Information Security. With 51% market share and 2/3rds of the Fortune 500 that count on Infoblox to deliver their most critical network services, Infoblox is in a position of strength.
Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it s like to be a Bloxer click here.
Besides working in a world class sales team in a rapidly growing company, there are many other perks. You will enjoy fabulous benefits starting on the first day of employment; Wellness Global Challenges with co-workers; a generous ESPP program; and an industry-leading comp plan without caps and many accelerators. President s Club* Our rock stars have gone to Morocco, Bali, Mexico, Greece and West Indies to name a few.
Infoblox is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.