Territory Business Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition ID
Territory Business Manager
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
The Territory Business Manager will be responsible for covering the Market and is uniquely positioned for an ambitious leader who is craving full ownership and accountability for our products and customers within the assigned territory. This is not a traditional sales role. We are searching for a candidate who shows a high level of ownership for their business and is adept at selling solutions and has a proven ability to win new business. We are seeking a candidate who is eager to be a leader, influencer and activator with internal and external key stakeholders from the first day on the job. This role reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
* Act with resiliency in the relentless hunt for new sales opportunities.
* Generate profitable sales by selling solutions that meet the customer's needs.
* Manage the opportunity pipeline effectively, identifying the biggest and most likely opportunities in the territory and spending time disproportionally against them.
* Prepare, present and own the bottom-up sales planning process for assigned territory.
* Build effective proposals, based on customer needs, consumer insights and the customer's decision criteria.
* Build strategic relationships with decision makers in assigned accounts.
* Gain 'commitment to buy' from customers.
* Take accountability for delivering against sales targets.
* Bachelor's Degree required. Relevant work experience may be considered in absence of a Bachelor's Degree.
* A minimum of 1year of sales experience required with a demonstration of territory management resulting in profitable volume, customer penetration, attainment of new customers and growth.
* Experience in restaurant, culinary, and/or distributor industry preferred.
* Command of business acumen and strong business intuition demonstrated by discernment that not every sales opportunity is equal and a track record of securing profitable volume and walking away from less profitable deals.
* Strong analytical skills demonstrated by previous experience utilizing systems for tracking and recording sales, effective business planning and data-driven strategy for maintaining current and securing new customers.
* Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, demonstrated by effective presentation, influence, and negotiation with internal and external stakeholders.
* Overnight Travel is required, and the amount varies by territory.
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.