Territory Leader / Account Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Long Island City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONNationwide Studios/Legacy Studios is on the hunt for motivated Territory Sales Managers. Our company is one of the largest national youth portrait photography companies, with a presence in 43 states, we provide memory products to all ages - Preschool through University. As a company involved in working with families and communities, we pride ourselves on the level of care and commitment we place on everything we do and everyone we service. Our culture and attitude is clearly a reflection of this. We help families create lasting memories by photographing their children's school portraits and events. In fact, we've carefully built our quality reputation while earning the opportunity to photograph over one million children last year.
The ideal candidate must have outside salesexperience, be creative, self-starting, people oriented, detailed individual with strong relationship building and leadership skills. This is an exciting career opportunity with unlimited growth potential.
GENERAL GOALS & ASSUMPTIONS FOR THE TERRITORY SALES MANAGER (TM) POSITION:
* The success of our TERRITORY SALES MANAGER will ultimately bring success to our customers, our company, our employees, and our independent representatives.
* Our customers rely on the TM to provide in-person service and build lasting relationships in the school-house. In the business of school photography some level of small mistakes are inevitable. Having a close personal relationship with our schools will allow us to weather any issues.
* As a company we would like the TM to be comfortable in their job and see both short and long term opportunity in the position. Our model should provide a stable and profitable work environment that encourages and motivates our TM to grow their business, from preschools through High Schools, and University portraits.
The ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE role grows sales and achieves annual goals by personally visiting current and potential school directors, a minimum of four times per year, to maintain existing and develop new and long-term relationships. They assure full schedules for photographers; submit daily activity to the home office; and represent the company with pride, professionalism, and integrity.
KEY PERFORMANCE METRICS FOR THE TERRITORY SALES MANAGER (TM) POSITION:
* Renewals and customer retention
* Territory Revenue Growth
* Profitability per account and overall profitability per territory including overhead budget management
* Progress and tracking towards predefined and agreed upon territory business plans
* This position will require cold calling, knocking on doors, presenting to administrators and parent groups, and leveraging your existing customers for referrals.
* Manage our existing accounts to ensure retention, profitability and the success of all their photographyevents.
* Measure, monitor, and evaluate all photo day activities to ensure that quality standards are being met.
* Ensure that client needs are understood and being fulfilled beyond expectations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
* Achieve company set standards for client satisfaction by managing client expectations, delivering on promises, building relationships, diligently planning photo events, and managing a process of gathering feedback and dealing with any issues.
* Accomplish company set standards for client retention by securing commitments from clients each season and working with them to efficiently schedule photo events and confirm all necessary details.
* Develop new and long-term relationships along with preserving existing clients to achieve territory growth.
* Create photo schedules use hands and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Competitive Starting Base Salaries plus commission, paid bi-weekly.
Bonus plans are based on growth, renewals, and profitability of the accounts. Compensation will increase as Territory volume increases.
POSITION OFFERS YOU:
Medical / Dental / Vision
Successful candidates must be detail oriented, accurate, good planning ability, problem-solving, and organizational skills; strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to ever changing environments.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheet software; payroll systems; internet software; project management software; databasesoftware, image editingsoftware, contact management systems, e-mail and internet.
Must furnish own reliable transportation, have a valid driver's license, and proof of auto insurance.
Associates degree and one to two years outside salesexperience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Nationwide Studios, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and eligible to work in the USA.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE