Territory Manager (Austin)- EMS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsible for the achievement of Territory Sales Quota, manage and develop customer base, control expenses while contributing to ZOLL's profitability. Cover assigned territory promoting products to the pre-hospital (EMS) market, including fire departments, ambulance services, police and municipal agencies.
* Achieve sales hardware and disposable sales quotas assigned
* Responsible for maintaining short range and long term plans for developing sales in the assigned territory, these plans should include an annual business plan
* Responsible for uncovering new business opportunities, developing and keeping up-to-date an adequate pipeline of potential sales to meet territory sales expectations.
* Responsible for providing the required inservice education to customers.
* Responsible for ensuring the proper technical scope review has been conducted prior to sale.
* Responsible for maintaining organized account records, including account profiles and maintaining those in the company CRM, Salesforce.com. Responsible for providing various reports as required by management. These shall include, but are not limited to, weekly expense reports, monthly and quarterly forecasts, and regular and up-to-date activity reporting.
* Responsible for maintaining and tracking demo and evaluation inventory and documenting the use thereof in Salesforce.com. In addition, equipment must be maintained and presented in good working manner. Each Territory Manager is financially responsible for the equipment assigned to them
* Other projects as assigned
* Knowledge of ZOLL and competitive products
* Strategic and customer oriented selling skills
* Professional and ethical behavior and character
* Organizational/Territory Time Management skills
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Basic technical and clinical knowledge to speak competently about ZOLL products
* Intermediate computer skills
* Ability to lift 25 lbs
* Education Requirements
* College degree preferred
Austin, Texas, United States