Territory Manager - Building Materials
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are a leading, high-growth, private equity-backed wholesale distributor of roofing and building products, operating in over 160 distributions centers in 39 states.
We have a new opening for a Territory Manager in the Houston area. Great opportunity for a driven, results oriented sales professional with dynamic account management skills. Competitive base pay, uncapped commission, monthly auto allowance, benefits, 401k plan with matching, vacation and private stock purchase.
SRS Territory Managers are a team of highly skilled sales professionals whose primary focus is on acquiring new accounts and delivering unmatched client service. You will partner with professional contractors, businesses and Home Builders, utilizing your influencing and relationship-building skills, to uncover the client's needs and help them understand our range of products and services.
* Build client base within assigned territory by generating leads and account penetration
* Develop a sales strategy for long-term sustained growth
* Manage and consult clients to ensure unmatched client service
* Interpret sales and pricing reports
* 2 - 5 years of B2B sales experience
* BA/BSdegree or equivalent and/or related work experience
* Experience utilizing lead generating techniques - cold calling, developing a referral network
* Experience establishing a book of business and consistently exceeding sales goals
* Experience developing and managing a multi-million dollar territory
* Experience in the Construction, Building Materials or related industry preferred
* Self-starter, flexible and resourceful.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Sales Certificate from an Accredited University
* Major or minor in sales, marketing, supply chain management or industrial distribution.
Ability to successfully pass a background check, drug screen and have a valid driver's license with a good driving record for local travel in your territory.