Territory Manager- Commercial Roofing Systems
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLooking for a new challenge where your hard work and entrepreneurial spirit will gain you recognition and reward? Then look no further than GAF, a $3 billion company and the largest roofing manufacturer in North America.
At GAF, we've built one of the most dynamic, cutting-edge, and successful employee teams in the building products industry (and we've got the financial results to prove it!). Whether it's in our Parsippany, NJ, world headquarters, or at one of our more than 24 manufacturing plants, our standards are high and the opportunities for career advancement are limited only by your desire to succeed.
If you're excited by the idea of working for a market-leading company, in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference, then GAF may be the place for you.
The Territory Manager - Commercial Roofing Systems is responsible for the sale of the complete line of GAF commercial roofing products within the territory assigned. In addition to being responsible for the promotion of GAF to architects, building owners, property managers, contractors and other specifiers in order to finalize the sale of GAF products.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Maintain current account base and develop new accounts for revenue growth; promote GAF products to architects, builders, building owners, property managers, contractors and other potential customers.
* Furnish management with all reports and paperwork relating to the operation and development of the sales territory, strategies, product information and other competitor information which may significantly impact GAF.
* Provide information to management as it relates to pricing strategies in the territory, conduct training sessions for customers regarding product knowledge via distributor, contractor meetings, etc.
* Attend customer shows, conventions and other industry related activities when requested by management; resolve customer complaints as assigned by the Director of Sales.
* Identify with competitors, their product lines, and market practices, as well as industry trends.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
A Bachelors Degree is highly preferred with at least 3 years of demonstrated commercial sales experience in a building materials environment. Roofing experience is ideal and/or experience selling through architects and property management companies. The selected candidate must have advanced communication skills and demonstrated experience presenting to large groups.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, tuition reimbursement, and a vacation package. At GAF, we believe our employees are our greatest resource.
GAF is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity. M/F/D/V. Must have ability to work in the U.S. without current/future need for GAF visa sponsorship
No search firms please.