Territory Manager - Decleor & Carita
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Territory Manager: Decleor & Carita
The Territory Manager is responsible for representing the Decleor and Carita skincare brands and selling retail and professional treatment products to selective spas and skincare professionals in their assigned territory. This position is designed maximize sales potential within assigned regions by meeting or exceeding assigned territory goals. The successful Territory Manager builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new spas and is accountable for delivering ongoing business development services including providing educational, promotional, and technical product support. They will identify and respond to opportunities that build market share long term and maximize sales in the short term. The position must uphold the integrity of the brands by following guidelines, meeting expectations, goals and missions.
* Understand and envelop the Decleor and Carita brand messaging
* Maintain a long term territory growth strategy with spa clients to include:
* Prepare strategic territory sales plans to ensure the achievement of company goals.
* Maintain and develop comp door growth by nurturing strong relationships with existing accounts.
* Evaluate client growth through the analysis of sales patterns and treatment purchases.
* Consistently service spas with education and marketing/treatment strategies to ensure success.
* Be alert to competitive trends that may present opportunity for new innovation or enhancement to support programs to better develop target spa clients.
* Communicate and implement corporate objectives and programs as designed
* Profile, prospect, and develop targeted leads to ensure the cohesive development of all territory clients within brand and division strategies as initiated by national management
* Present and open approved new account prospects as outlined via development objectives.
* Responsibility for accurate forecasting of sales volume and New Client acquisitions.
* Managing all facets of both the strategic and day to day operational responsibilities for the sales and education within the assigned geographic territory.
* Identify and implement the correct in-spa image to maximize visibility and reinforce each Brand s unique positioning.
* Work cohesively with management and sales colleagues to maximize team achievement.
* Provide efficient administrative reporting and effective management of all assigned budgets.
* In spa field time: 95%
In order to excel, you must be a strong self-starter who has great confidence, persuasive communication skills, and a flair for effective presentations. It is also essential that you have the ability to inspire, as well as a contagious enthusiasm for the beauty and hospitality industry.
* College degree with at least 4 years of account management and/or sales management experience
* Experience in skincare, spa, salon, or pharmaceutical health-care markets
* Licensed aesthetician or cosmotologist experience a plus
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and analytical abilities
* Ability to effectively monitor, interpret, and communicate business information to plan and build sales
* Strong multi-tasking / organizational skills; ability to operate in a fast paced environment
* Ability to travel extensively within a given region & territory as well as continental US for key meetings
* Ability to work on weekends if needed
* Excellent computer skills MS Office, Salesforce.com or related CRM
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.