This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSunoco fuel can be found in 27 states, and its brand recognized worldwide as the official racing fuel of NASCAR, INDYCAR, the National Hot Rod Association, the American Motorcyclist Association and more than 50 other racing series. Sunoco's commitment to performance and innovation continues, driving a new period of expansion.
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) is a master limited partnership whose territory ranges from Maine to Hawaii, and we continue to expand. Sunoco LP that operates approximately 1,340 convenience stores (including APlus, Stripes, Aloha Island Mart and Tigermarket brands) and retail fuel sites, and distributes motor fuel to convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors located in 30 states at approximately 6,800 sites.
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) owns SUN's general partner and incentive distribution rights. The Energy Transfer family of companies controls approximately 71,000 miles of pipelines, supplying major fuels throughout the country
A career with Sunoco is about committing yourself to things that matter, including great customer service, quality performance, teamwork, integrity, and pride. At Sunoco we have a passion for creativity, new ideas and teamwork and we are looking for the best and brightest talent.
Provides assistance in driving the sales growth for the dealer operations division by managing the designated brand, providing customer service and building relationships with customers, and supporting the various programs utilized by the company.
* Customer Service
* Provides customer service by responding to customer inquiries and concerns, communicating all brand related information.
* Serves customers by maintaining our philosophy of going above and beyond, supported by a value proposition that every situation will be handled in a timely manner.
* Ability to represent company and dealer pertaining to issues with designated suppliers.
* Represents Company interests with the highest standards of professionalism pertaining to phone etiquette, responding to emails and interaction with customers while on site.
* Provides exemplary customer service to customers as the designated point of contact for a specified brand.
* Ensures that all promotions are successfully executed to company standards.
* Ensures compliance with company programs such as Brand Image and Mystery Shop.
* Develop and initiate action plans for sites not in compliance and underperforming with follow up.
* Manage the Brand Development Fund for designated brand.
* Provide training for new customers.
* Develop brand related articles for newsletter and portal.
* Participate in monthly division and sales meetings, trade show, grand openings, special events, and dealer seminars.
* Review monthly P&L statements and volume analysis for all locations and present findings at monthly chart meetings.
* Prepare annual budget for designated locations.
* Assist with pricing and value added programs as needed.
* Performs other various duties as assigned.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Bachelor's degree preferred
Minimum of two (2) years of directly related experience in oil company brand management and/or convenience stores is required.
Deadline and Budge Management
Excellent Communication skills
Minimum of two (2) years of directly related experience in oil company brand management and/or convenience stores is required..