Territory Manager - SKF Spindle Repair Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocation : Home-based/Telecommute
% of Travel Required : Frequently
Job Type : Permanent
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Category : Engineering, Business Development
Job Description :
You may know SKF as the world leading supplier of products and solutions in the rolling bearing business. In addition, we are one of the leading players in seals, mechatronics, lubrication systems, and services which include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring and training. The inherent skills and competence of our around 40 000 employees help us to fulfill our objective of creating more intelligent, sustainable and innovative customer solutions. SKF is a truly global company with presence in more than 130 countries, serving an extensive range of industries and customers worldwide.
Not Open for International Assignment
Territory Manager SKF Spindle Repair Sales
The ideal candidate will possess three or more years of direct, outside sales experience in Machine Tools and Spindle Repair environment. The individual must possess excellent business and communication skills, be self motivated, and be very disciplined and results oriented. Related sales, marketing, product management, or asset (machine) management experience, or equivalent with 3 to 5 years of reliability or maintenance sales experience is required. Only candidates with this experience will be considered.
Location: South East U.S.
Candidates for the Territory Sales position should possess the following qualities:
* Strong sales process abilities and technical aptitude are a requirement for success
* Experience in hydraulics/pneumatics market would be an advantage
* Experience working with facility Maintenance Departments would be an advantage
* Strong organization and communication skills
* Proven track record of developing new business and success with cold calling and prospecting
* Willingness to travel 65-70%
* Self motivation and the ability to work independently are essential.
* Must possess outstanding customer service and relationship management skills
* Must be results oriented
* Able to understand customer needs and communicate to internal team
* Territory to include: North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia and Florida
Job Requirements :
* Sustained target achievement for sales targets
* Promote all SKF offerings to OEM s, Distributors and End Users
* Promote SKF Spindle Repair capabilities to End User Market
* Consistently grow customer base using value and needs based selling
* Close orders for new accounts on a regular basis
* Teamwork with Technical Sales team and Operations
For more information, please visit us @ www.skf.com
"In accordance with the SKF USA Policy, please be sure you advise your current Manager of your application for this position."