This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Eurpac Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Muscle Foods USA, a division of Eurpac Service, Inc., currently has an opening for Territory Manager to work full-time in our Scranton, PA office or willing to consider the right candidate to work remotely. The position will involve both inside (phone) and outside sales. Ideal candidate will have business to business telephone sales experience and road sales experience. Candidate must have the ability to meet and exceed sales goals by promoting and selling high demand sports nutrition brands and products using professional sales techniques, providing exceptional customer service and building long term customer relationships. Maintenance and growth of established customers and development of new business is required. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in sports nutrition market.
* Plan a daily list of accounts and prospects to contact
* Plan each contact call in advance, targeting a demonstrated or revealed need of that account.
* Make at least 50 phone sales calls per day, inclusive of active accounts, inactive accounts and prospects.
* Spend a minimum of 3 hours per day on the telephone contacting, soliciting, qualifying, educating, interviewing or selling to accounts and prospects.
* Additionally, contact accounts via email, fax or printed mailers.
* Educate self on top products, new products, new brands, and new product categories by reviewing web sites, printed media, advertising pieces, and educational material.
* Maintain accurate account data including shipping addresses, buyers and contacts, phone, fax and emails, mailing type, product or category discounts.
* Record each contact in Company CRM module
* Keep all accounts abreast of new products and brands.
* Keep all accounts abreast of all current specials and promotions.
* Create and distribute unique feature flyers for your accounts.
* Attend and participate in vendor sales meetings
* Keep in contact with major vendor reps at least weekly.
* Identify top accounts and increase product penetration into these accounts.
* Prepare catalog packages for mailing to pre-qualified prospects.
* Attend occasional trade shows as available and requested.
* Interact with Customer Service to assure good customer care for your accounts.
* Each account in base needs to be contacted by telephone once per month at a minimum.
* Attend and participate in educational sales skills seminars as arranged by management.
* Turn in accurate, organized month end adjustments.
* Work five day, minimum 40 hour work week.
* Plan each day s calls ahead of time.
* Plan lunches to be complete before 2:00PM so prime selling time is spent in your office.
* Plan each day.
* Set goals for each day, week and month
* Maintain folder access on desk top to sales and educational material to send to accounts.
* Present and project a positive and professional image.
* Maintain CRM database after each contact.
* Maintain each account or prospects data file.
* Complete and submit credit apps or credit card authorization forms to A/R department per Company policy.
* Routinely review your sales base for accounts gone inactive or with slowing sales and address immediately.
* Comply with all Company policies.
* Work with and nurture positive, mutually helpful relationships with other employees in the company in shipping, marketing, accounting, management and purchasing.
* Communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Must have two years minimum business to business sales experience
* Some College Preferred
* Experience in Sports Nutrition Industry preferred
* Team Player with proven ability to build sales territory
* Exceptional Organizational skills
* Excellent communications, written, via telephone, or face to face
* Must be available for occasional travel, out of territory, including weekends, for tradeshows and other events
We offer a competitive salary, commissions and an excellent benefit package.
EURPAC Service, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace. All employees are required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
It is the policy and practice of EURPAC Service, Inc., to provide employment opportunities to all qualified persons on an equal basis. The Company will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status in any of the terms or conditions of employment.
PLEASE NO AGENCIES.