Territory Manager - Seattle, WA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Territory Manager is responsible for the sales and support of the Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) & Therapeutic Support Surfaces (TSS) products to both existing and potential customers. The goals of this position will be to acquire new DVT/TSS customer business, increase market share through acquiring new accounts or expanding lines of business in current customer accounts, develop and encourage strong customer relationships, build brand loyalty, and to provide customer satisfaction.
* Sell product/equipment to all potential and existing customers in designated territory to achieve overall territory revenue goals.
* Create strategic selling business plans for all customer opportunities.
* Serve as a key business partner to clients in the field and develop and maintain strong relationships.
* Track, report and analyze sales of each opportunity with the Regional Sales Director (RSD) on a routine basis.
* Develop relationships with hospital personnel through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences; makes new contacts within hospital and identifies key purchasing decision makers to facilitate future sales.
* Determine product and pricing, goals and the product usage of specific customers by meeting with and asking in-depth questions of relevant hospital personnel. Learn which products can best address their specific needs.
* Forecasting, monitoring, closing and providing post-sales support of all territory business.
* Promote all assigned product offerings, including all equipment, programs and service contracts.
* Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g. clinical research, pricing and/or marketing) to develop optimal solutions.
* Plan, prioritize, monitor, and track all sales cycle events utilizing SalesForce.com.
* Lead follow-up, sales planning, and territory management.
* Manage or complete product demonstration events and assist in post-sales support.
* Monitor and report customer satisfaction, support, or issues, to the Regional Sales Director.
* Monitor and update individual forecasted sales data on weekly basis with focus on accuracy.
* Responsible for meeting individual order and sales targets as provided by Management.
* Ability to work flexible hours and weekends to meet business and/or customer needs including participation in 24/7 call schedule rotation in support of Critical Care (Rotoprone) placements as directed.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: * Solid understanding and application of business concepts, procedures and practices.
* Demonstrated ability to exceed business plan/quota, and able to develop sales plans for all required opportunities.
* Capable of managing time and resources within the assigned territory in conjunction with near-term plans to ensure the territory's objectives are achieved.
* Ensure compliance with governmental and Company regulations. Maintaining honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.
* Able to enhance teamwork within the region and maintain a collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
* Implement assigned operations within an established budget.
* Able to influence others and function effectively in a team selling approach.
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and listening skills.
* Entrepreneurial approach to high growth market environments.
* Basic to intermediate Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and Outlook and familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools (SalesForce.com).
Minimum Requirements: * Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
* Minimum of 2-3 years medical device and/or capital sales experience.
* Proven sales track record in the relevant product line.
* Miller Heiman Strategic Selling certification preferred.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
Environmental/Safety/Physical Work Conditions: * While performing the functions of this position, the individual must be able to frequently stand, walk, sit and drive a vehicle for an extended period of time.
* Travel as required to customer sites (overnight travel will vary depending on the territory). Travel requirement 50%+.
* The individual must have use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; speak and hear.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
* Must be able to complete series of inoculations as required.
* Ability to travel by car or public transportation as needed.
* Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move a minimum of 35 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Getinge Group is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability