Territory Manager - TMS 9/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It's a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
This individual will be responsible for generating revenue around intravascular temperature management systems as well as catheters to healthcare facilities. This individual provides for initial sales activity as well as ongoing customer support and service of capital equipment and catheters.
* Generate sales of the complete Temperature Management Product offering, including Systems (consoles) and Catheters (disposables). Drive business to expected dollar and unit expectations.
* Build a business relationship with high level clinicians, including Physicians, Nursing Leadership, and other specialty areas within the healthcare system, (neurology, cardiology, critical care),
* Provide physician and nurse training and to assist hospital marketing departments in developing community temperature management campaigns.
* Work with other functional areas within ZOLL, particularly the Hospital Sales Team, in an effort to Team Sell into Healthcare Systems, in an effort to drive ZOLL's entire offering of products and services.
* Provides various reports as required by management.
* Maintain and track demo and evaluation inventory.
* Must have several years experience selling Medical Capital Equipment into a hospital setting
* Must have knowledge of ZOLL and competitive products.
* Strategic and customer oriented selling skills.
* Professional and ethical.
* Organizational/Territory Time Management skills.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent computer skills. (Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point)
Education Requirements: BS/BA Degree is preferred.
Chicago, Illinois, United States