Territory Sales - Architectural and Education Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTERRITORY SALES - ARCHITECTURAL & EDUCATION SALES
SEEKING CANDIDATES WITH 3+ YEARS SOLID OUTSIDE SALES EXPERIENCE
ACTUAL YEAR 1 AVERAGE EARNINGS TO $90,000-$130,000
Our client is the Largest in the World offering a product that focuses on education, fitness and the environment. Seeking representatives that are extremely driven by success, with the ability and professionalism to represent the company within their set/protected territory. As a Territory Sales Rep, you will be prospecting in the field for new prospects as well as building existing relationships (home office). Presentations are via face to face client meetings as well as presenting proposals and RFPs. Ideal candidates will need to be able to present to small as well as large clients.
Targets include but not limited to: Architectural Contractors, Landscape Contractors, Builders, Housing Complexes/Builders, and Education (Day Care, K-12+), Fitness Facilities (inside and out), etc. Ability to present in front of C-level as well as in front of groups (Lunch and Learns). Community involvement and networking is key to the success of this role. Must be comfortable with longer sales cycles and accustomed to closing large sized deals ($35,000-$50,000 to $100,000+).
They offer a fantastic compensation and training program to ensure your success in your career. If you are looking for a challenging career and determined to earn over $100K year1, email us for consideration.
* BS / BA Degree
* Min. 3+ years of experience selling business to business
* Seeking sales backgrounds in advertising, copier, document, education, payroll, telecom, water, uniform or any similar BTB industries
* Longevity in positions
* Excellent presentation skills (small and large groups)
* Documented Sales Success of meeting and achieving sales goals
* Excellent organizational skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Solid experience with CRM, Microsoft Office
* Excellent communication and time management skills
* Base salary $52,000 / Expense Package $8,000
* Ramp Guaranteed Compensation year1
* Year1 @ plan $80,000 - $100,000, Year2$130,000 - $150,000
* Uncapped Commissions + Bonus
* Fantastic Paid Training
* Full benefit package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, ST/LT disability
* Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
* Recognition Programs
* Career Advancement
Direct Sales Recruiting, LLC, (DSR) and DirectHR are National Recruitment organizations partnering with National, Regional and Local Clients to bring qualified candidates a career and a future. DSR offers over 50years combined Recruitment, Sales and Management experience. We are, along with our clients, an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. A M/F/D/V