Territory Sales Executive- Denver, CO
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
Riverbed is the leader in application performance infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for the hybrid enterprise to ensure applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues can be proactively detected and resolved before impacting business performance. Riverbed is trusted by the world s best brands for the delivery of superior application performance for their globally connected enterprises. Riverbed s 26,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global100.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
Title: Territory Sales Executive
Location: Denver, CO
* Must have an exceptional track record selling high-end software or hardware solutions, preferably in the data storage, networking, caching or systems software areas, to large, Fortune 500 type accounts.
* Individual must possess superb communication skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations.
* Verifiable track record of exceeding quotas year after year.
* Exceptional sales presentation skills are mandatory.
* Resides in the targeted geography w/local relationships
* Good working experience with key local resellers and experience establishing and fostering strong Channel Partner relationships
* Experience using salesforce.com is a plus.
* Bachelor degree
Education and Work Experience:
* Bachelor Degree, MBA preferred
* 10+ years of industry experience
Why Riverbed Technology*
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.