Territory Sales Manager - Bloomington, IN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Imagine your next position as a Territory Sales Manager for a Fortune 200 Company with a rich tradition of success, built on a foundation of iconic brands and state-of-the-art research and manufacturing facilities. At the Altria family of companies, we have created an atmosphere where we are committed to personal development and achieving your career goals. This is your opportunity to unleash your potential and work as a part of a passionate, committed, highly effective work force. Enter a whole new level of challenge and reward at Altria.
We are currently looking for: Territory Sales Manager - Bloomington, IN
The talented, diverse leaders we seek will be responsible for managing an assigned sales territory (averaging $15 million in annual sales, comprised of approximately 130 established retail accounts). After an in-depth and hands-on sales training process, Territory Sales Managers will be accountable for a variety of duties, which include:
* Managing sales, distribution and merchandising of our brand portfolio within an assigned territory
* Selling company initiatives to retail partners including: promotions, new brands, inventory management and pricing strategies
* Consulting, advising and engaging with retail partners on category management and business analytics to help improve the performance of their business
* Developing and utilizing systems to track, measure and analyze progress against key sales initiatives and other business metrics
Successful candidates must be able to:
* Understand and maximize your impact to the business
* Analyze data to plan and sell against opportunities
* Communicate effectively to influence others
* Consistently produce innovative, quality results
* Utilize time and resources to maximize effectiveness
* Collaborate with other members on Altria's sales team and customer accounts
The Altria Family of Companies includes Philip Morris USA, US Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton, Nu Mark and more. Our mission is to own and develop financially disciplined businesses that are leaders in responsibly providing adult tobacco and wine consumers with superior branded products. Our core brands include Marlboro, Copenhagen, Skoal, Black and Mild and MarkTen. Altria Group Distribution Company provides sales, distribution and consumer engagement services for Altria's tobacco Operating Companies. We are committed to true innovation, process simplification, diversity and inclusion, and rewarding our employees with strong benefits.
Our benefits include:
* Competitive salary with annual incentive compensation target
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees, spouses or domestic partners and eligible dependents
* Deferred Profit Sharing Plan that includes options for personal contributions and company match as well as additional company contributions
* Company Vehicle for business and personal use (currently Chevy Traverse)
* Work life balance options, including potential flexible work hours
* A minimum of 3 weeks' vacation, 14 paid holidays and vacation purchase option
* Up to 6 weeks at 100% pay to care for a new child. This benefit is in addition to Short-Term Disability benefits, if applicable.
* Educational Refund Program
* Business laptop, iPad and reimbursement programs for cell phone and internet
To learn more about our company, our dynamic culture and to hear about our employees' experiences, please visit our careers website at www.cantbeattheexperience.com. Additional Information Additional Information: Because driving is required for the position, you must have a valid U.S. driver license in good standing for the last 3 years. Any DUI/DWI conviction in the last 3 years will be an immediate disqualifier for the position. You must be able to work full time within the United States without sponsorship. Territory Sales Managers must be able to lift, push, pull, reach, conduct overhead work and carry bags and boxes as part of the sales activities (up to 10 pounds on a frequent basis; up to 20 pounds on an occasional basis; possibly up to 50 pounds on a seldom basis).
If Altria Group Distribution Company sounds like the right career opportunity for you, then please apply.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.