Territory Sales Manager - Industrial or Route Sales Exp. Required!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Kansas City, MO
Are you a hunter* Are you passionate and inquisitive* Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker* If so, Total Filtration Services, the leaders in filtration management, has an excellent career opportunity for a results-oriented Territory Sales Manager to support its Kansas City, MO branch calling on a variety of industries across the eastern Kansas and western Missouri. The ideal candidate will be located near Kansas City. At TFS, you will find a culture that empowers their employees to make their own decisions for growing the business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
As a Territory Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing existing accounts and generating sales across all disciplines of filtration, selling to a myriad of industries.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelor s degree in any discipline with a strong academic track record.
* Minimum of 3 years outside sales experience required.
* B2B or industrial sales experience preferred.
Job Responsibilities for Territory Sales Manager:
* Ensure world class customer service is provided to both internal and external customers.
* Design and implement sales strategies to ensure the company meets its revenue objectives by growing new and existing accounts.
* Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to TFS solutions.
* Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
* Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for TFS solutions within their organization.
* Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
* Increase TFS sales volume and deal size.
* Evaluate filter applications for value optimization and solution presentation.
* Regularly utilize CRM software to ensure customer contacts are maintained, customer related sales call activities are documented, value added services/cost savings are recorded and Opportunities are actively managed through the lifecycle of the sale.
* Develop solid technical skills by participating in all company and vendor sponsored product training, as well as utilizing other resources for self-study.
Competencies of Territory Sales Manager:
* Strategic Thinking Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
* Communication Tailors communication to the customer s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Interpersonal Influence Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor.
* Networking Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success.
* Ownership Goes out of his or her way to complete a job and has relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed, and takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision.
* Workflow Management Sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives that align to business growth; breaks each objective into tasks and process steps that can be achieved within a realistic time frame.
Compensation & Benefits:
* Excellent compensation and benefits package, including uncapped earning potential, vehicle and travel expense reimbursement as well as medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid time off, etc.
* Opportunity to manage accounts as your own business and be compensated for your success in driving the organization s growth
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
* Must possess and maintain a valid driver s license in good standing
INDEED applicants only, please send your resumes to HR@tfsi1.com.
* We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.