Territory Sales Manager North Texas _n_ North Louisiana
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Dormer Pramet in the DFW, TX area is seeking a
Territory Sales Manager
Are you passionate about developing new business and have a self-motivated spirit? Are you driven by a desire to meet challenges and help customers? If so, Dormer Pramet has an exciting opportunity for you to explore!
Dormer Pramet is a member of the global Dormer Group and a leading manufacturer of HSS and High Performance Carbide round tools together with a full program of Indexable Tooling.
Key performance areas
As the Territory Sales Manager, you will support and grow the Dormer Pramet product lines in North Texas and North Louisiana. While this position does not have direct reports, you will be directly responsible for all sales activity within your designated territory.
This will include driving the sales development of new and existing product lines through our distribution channel partners. Plus, the development of target account strategies with key end user customers in the pursuit of the growth opportunities consistent with Company sales objectives.
The major responsibilities of the Territory Sales Manager include:- Supporting and driving growth with existing channel partners and customers. This would include an ability to conduct sales presentations to all customers on an agreed-upon and consistent basis
- Developing new customers and distribution channel partners where necessary to improve overall market coverage/ share and/ or penetration of key end user accounts
- Identifying prospective customers by utilizing market intelligence databases, as well as business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences
- A heavy emphasis on newly introduced application specific solid carbide drills and high performance taps including specials and indexable tooling
- Working with current customers and distributors to understand and communicate the customer's tooling requirements into the Dormer Pramet Product Management organization to prepare for the future
- Interacting with distributors and supporting their tool issues such as recommendations, order follow-up, delivery, quality, etc
- Evaluating market trends, and providing feedback to Product Management in support of future needs as well as recommending products/solutions to customers to better meet their individual needs and goals
- Responding to customers' questions and needs as it relates to products, performance, price, availability, and application information
- Working with customers and distributors to better understand and communicate their tooling requirements to the Dormer Pramet Product Management team in support of the development of future tools
- Interacting with distributor sales people and satisfying any ongoing issues such as tooling recommendations, order follow-up, delivery, quality, etc.
- Conducting training and hosting new product introduction meetings with both distribution and customer personnel
- Meeting established product sales goals and driving the initiatives outlined in the Sales & Marketing Plan
- Performing administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, maintaining sales records, preparing price quotes and submitting regular required administrative reports
- Selecting test tools on behalf of customers and preparing the supporting documentation to verify performance & document cost savings
This role will require approximately 50% travel.
The ideal Territory Sales Manager will have:- At least 5+ years' job related experience or equivalent experience in a management position with a similar industry
- A working knowledge of cutting tools - both round & indexable
- A proven ability to conduct training at all levels, and excellent presentation skills to both large and small groups
- A friendly, outgoing, and attentive demeanor
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office, including strong knowledge of Excel programs
- Training certification
Dormer Pramet offers a competitive salary, company car, and comprehensive benefit package.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please visit www.dormerpramet.com to apply to the Territory Sales Manager position, JO #346538
Dallas, TX .