Territory Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client company, a rapidly expanding firm with a corporate mission to provide innovative, clean, and energy-efficient solutions in North & South America, currently has an outstanding opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager to lead the West Region team for their Industrial Automation Business in California. This position is responsible for managing a regional team and the local market development and sale of Industrial Automation products, including Servo, AC Drives, HMI, PLC, Power Supplies, and Temperature Controllers. The desired candidate will:
* Establish, develop and manage strategy for business growth within the territory.
* Lead the sales manager/FAE within the territory
* Proactively market contracts and programs to customer base where appropriate.
* Utilize professional consultative sales expertise to conduct business analysis and then develop, present and implement customized business solutions to the customer
* Work with the channel, RVP's and rep agencies to develop an effective coordinated sales strategy. Collaborate to maximize volume, mix and margin.
* Responsible for expansion of business within these targeted accounts.
* Provide regular feedback to senior management on sales potential and other important activities within market responsibilities.
* Fiscal responsibility for cost center in conjunction with budgetary levels provided.
* Meet or exceed all established sales goals for the territory.
* Provide accurate sales forecasts and execute tactical sales plans.
* Build and Maintain relationship with key customers to gain market share at each.
* Identify target new OEM customers and develop relationships at a senior level, engaging company's senior management.
* Manage the territory by having good coverage of distribution in each area for all products.
* Engage in marketing activities as identified within the region
* Develop and implement field sales training for Channel Partners
* Collect marketing and competitive information and report as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
* BSEE or ME and MUST HAVE 5 - 10years experience selling Industrial Automation products (VFD, Servo, PLC, HMI) and managing a team.
* Must live in assigned region.
* Excellent communication skills (Negotiation, Sales, Presentations, email, etc)
* Ability to work under pressure and to maintain deadlines
* Self driven and results oriented
* Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong desire to grow a territory
* Ability to travel