Territory Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Modular Space Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
Territory Sales Manager
ModSpace seeks a hunting and closing professional with solid technical and networking ability for our Portland, OR location.
This outside prospecting professional is responsible for identifying and closing ModSpace business opportunities across assigned territory.
Our Territory Sales Managers are expected to be the CEOs of their territories, understanding where the market opportunities lie, defining our value proposition, identifying contacts, gaining entry and closing deals at all levels of business from fleet products to custom turnkey solutions.
This is a true hunter role for a driven salesperson with the desire to be the first to the deal, sell the creative solution, beat the competition and grow the market - always.
ModSpace TSMs are supported by an Inside Sales teammate who pre-qualifies some leads and is able to close transactional leases - allowing our sales reps more time to sell.
For complex projects, TSMs have the support of our Construction Services division - a differentiator in the industry. Pre-construction managers, estimators, engineers and architects join the front end process to maximize customer relations and help win deals. Project managers ensure execution is seamless and successful.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and polished sales professional to enter our organization in a visible role.
A successful ModSpace Territory Sales Manager has:
* A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* A Minimum of 5 years of successful outside B2B experience
* Comfort and success in a heavy hunting and prospecting sales environment
* Strategic agility and creativity to sell across market segments and identify new segments for products
* Demonstrated skills developing long-term customer partnerships up to and including the C-level
* Strong planning, organizational, and territory management skills
* The ability to travel up to 50% of the time in territory
* Experience using a CRM to maximize effectiveness and sell through
* Experience in construction/industrial or large equipment sales is preferred
For the latest updates, follow ModSpace on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ModSpaceCareers and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ModSpace
A career with ModSpace offers professional development and opportunity with a stable and growing North American firm. Our mid-size means our employees enjoy the resources of a large company in an environment where they are highly visible and have a direct impact on performance.
We provide a state-of-the-art, business casual office environment, in addition to a wide range of valuable employee benefits.
Not only do we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, but also the following programs which are fully company paid:
* Basic life/AD&D
* Dependent Life Insurance
* Short-term disability
* Long-term disability
* Business travel accident coverage
* Employee Assistance Program
* Paid Time Off
* Tuition Reimbursement (up to established/US Federal pre-tax limit)
In addition, employees may take advantage of numerous optional benefits, including:
* 401(k) plan with employer contribution (US) / Defined Contribution Plan (Canada)
* Supplemental life insurance (individual & dependent)
* Flexible spending accounts (US)
* Company-Wide Wellness programs
Come build your future with ModSpace.
With over 40 years of history and locations across North America, ModSpace is the premier provider of modular space solutions to a well-diversified client group including the commercial, construction, education, health care, and government segments. Our value proposition varies across segments and customers, meeting needs for quality control, speed to market, temporary facilities or facilities which can relocate to meet changing needs. As an employer and a business partner, we are committed to the highest levels of quality, integrity, teamwork and customer excellence.
For more information about ModSpace, please visit www.modspace.com in the US or www.modspace.ca in Canada.
ModSpace believes diversity makes us a stronger organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, marital or family status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected condition or characteristic.