Territory Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Manufacturing / Diversified Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONNaviga Recruiting & Executive Search is North America's premier B2B sales, marketing and executive search firm.
Our customer is a leading provider of cutting edge technology solutions for product development, engineering and manufacturing to the medical, military, aerospace and consumer goods industries (just to name a few!) Naviga has been retained to identify a Business Development Professional to join their team in Tampa, FL.
TITLE: Direct Sales / Business Development Professional
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
KEY NOTES & COMPANY DETAILS:
* Over 15 successful years in business
* Close knit, work hard/play hard culture with great employment longevity
* Fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
* Loyal customer base with very high retention rate
* Quality and customer service driven
Develop and accomplish a regional sales generation plan
Meet / exceed monthly and annual targets
Call on existing leads and develop new leads using new business development/hunting capabilities and relationship building skills
Identify key contacts within existing and new prospects
Close business in a timely manner while maintaining a professional attitude at all times
Participate in trade shows, conferences, seminars and othersales and marketingevents
Generate timely forecasts, presentations and reports as directed
* Minimum 3years of consultative salesexperience, selling a complex solution
* Experience managing extended sales cycles, 6-12months
* True hunting capabilities including, major account development, prospecting, qualifying, closing business
* Excellent communication, verbal and written and presentation skills.
* Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Suite and cloud based CRM software solutions
* Highly energetic and self-starter
* Problem resolution and creative thinker
* Excellent time management skills
* Organized, professional, team player
* Honest, assertive and systematic
College degree is preferred
Reports to the President
40% - 50% travel - 20% overnight
* Medical benefits
* 401k + contribution
* Laptop & mobile phone
* Paid expenses