Territory Sales Manager - Western Region 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY BOSTIK is hiring! We are currently looking for a TERRITORY SALES MANAGER for the Western Region (HI, CA, NV, OR, WA, ID, UT AZ)
The TERRITORY SALES MANAGER will develop and execute account and market segment strategies to meet growth and profit expectations. They will be required to understand the customer's needs and translate these needs to management and appropriate technical resources.
We seek people who want to be part of a growing, world-class organization. We also offer comprehensive benefits effective DAY 1! "STICK" WITH US!
* Understand the customer's needs and translation of these needs to management and appropriate technical resources.
* Troubleshoot account problems and facilitate technical solutions between technical resource and the customer.
* Responsible for developing and implementing projects, establishing priorities and coordinating resources to achieve goals.
* Negotiate terms and execute Supply Agreements which position Bostik for long term strategic partnerships with customers, including: pricing, payment terms, incentive programs, growth commitments, and delivery terms.
* Understand and work with Salesforce software to upload appropriate customer and market information, including new contacts, on a timely basis.
* Develop & monitor Key Account Plans with strategic growth partners.
* Ability to grasp Bostik product knowledge and relate it effectively for customer's benefit.
* Compile Bostik presentations tailored to specific accounts and be able to present them with confidence.
* Participate in cross functional activities within other departments at Bostik including production, quality, customer service, R&D and tech service.
* Work with distributors & end user contractors to promote Bostik products and value propositions.
* Develop and execute account and market segment strategies to meet growth and profit expectations.
* Assess and develop future market /account opportunities.
* Manage current customer relationships in order to maintain and grow current business.
* Work constructively and actively participate in cross-functional teams
* Ensure that there is a robust sales pipeline that generates new business per annual quota with a high value business stream emphasis.
* Responsible for maintaining and / or improving margins and negotiating pricing.
* Manage CONSUMER AND CONSTRUCTION (Flooring Installation Systems, Construction Sealants and Adhesives); and NONWOVENS (Disposable Hygiene).
Bostik is well positioned as part of Arkema's High Performance Materials segment. A global chemical company and France's leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day.
Make a difference with Bostik. Build a career with purpose. Experience the impact powerful bonds can make - at a place where you can feel at home.
Compliance: Bostik is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.