Territory Sales Rep 8/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client in Woonsockett, Rhode Island is looking for a Territory Sales Rep to maintain and expand relationships with accounts in an assigned territory. This company, a manufacturer of plastic and textile specialty items, maintains a large catalog of stock items while also offering custom design and build services. The Territory Sales Rep is responsible for achieving a sales quota when assigned and maintaining strategic account objectives. In this role, you will represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers and ensures assigned customers' needs and expectations are met by the company.
* Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and customers of the various products and solutions the company offers for their particular operation.
* Uses trade show leads, cold calls and an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business.
* Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned territories.
* Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including manufacturing, support and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
* Meets or exceeds targets when assigned for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
* Proactively assess, clarifies, and validates customers' needs on an ongoing basis.
* Completes strategic customer account plans that meets company standards.
* Travels in assigned territories and prepares for and attends trade shows as directed.
* Works independently all through governmental and academic resources to establish foreign trade
* 5+ years experience demonstrated success in account management and business development.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
* Exceptional communication skills, written and oral.
* Ability to present ideas