Territory Sales Representative 8/18/2016
Tractor Trailer Leasing
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a full service transportation equipment leasing and asset management company specializing in motor carrier and rail industry-related intermodal equipment. This includes: -Chassis -Domestic Containers -Flatbed Trailers -Highway Trailers -Intermodal Trailers (Piggybacks), and -Refrigerated Containers and Trailers.
* TITLE: Territory Sales-Trailer Leasing
* LOCATION: Greater Chicago Area
* SALARY: Base salary + incentive bonus (OTE $135-160k)
* TYPE: Full Time with Generous Benefits
* INDUSTRY: Transportation/Tractor Trailer Leasing & Equipment
* INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE: Tractor Leasing highly preferred. General Transportation, Fleet or Equipment leasing industries will be considered
* REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 2+ years of business development/sales experience
* PRODUCT EXPERIENCE: 53' and 48' dry vans and plate trailers, Flatbeds (spread axle, closed tandem) a plus
* TRAVEL: 60%-70% within territory
The Territory Sales Representative will work in the Trailer Leasing division to manage the sales aspect for the Greater Chicago branch through effective sales strategies, providing insight to the market within the area, and prospecting and developing new business. This position requires that the individual provide personal customer service to each customer regardless of their status of business. The position also demands that the incumbent work side-by-side with the branch employees to understand the customers and function of the branches within the branch to create success. This position will require extensive travel locally and may require some overnight trips to various areas in the region including the home office.
* Gain and communicate knowledge of regional market trends to ensure that we're quoting all appropriate opportunities.
* Successfully deploy fleet growth to achieve pricing and term goals while minimizing off rent time.
* Adopt and execute against a well-defined sales process which includes more systematic demand generation, increased selling activity and ongoing account management.
* Develop creditworthy clients in accordance with company credit policies.
* Prospecting activities, including telemarketing, cold-calling, sales calls, mailers, and creating databases.
* Ability to work in tandem with branch personnel.
* Monitor Rate per Unit (RPU) and utilization via Flash Reports and input from Division Business Executive.
* Follows up on any issues with customers and provides personal attention as needed.
* Assist and encourage prospecting by developing existing accounts and building new accounts.
* Ensure, at all times, that Company policy is carried out in regards to Human Resource policies and procedures.
* Assist branches with decision making in any area related to sales and business development.
* Develop solutions to help solve complex problems or any dissatisfaction with our service.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degreepreferred
* 5+ years of experience working directly in the tractor trailer leasing industry preferred
* Minimum 3 years in sales or business development
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
* Opportunity to step into a top performing territory
* Top tier benefits unmatched in the industry
* PPO low deductible
* FREE Dental, Vision, Life, STD & LTD
* 401k match
* Car & Cell allowance
* Ability to join a growth focused company with over 70, assets that is quickly becoming the #1 trailer leasing firm in the US
WHO WE ARE
Revecent is a premier retained sales recruiting and talent development firm with deep expertise in helping both individuals and companies achieve sales excellence while continuously improving performance.