Territory Sales Representative
* Directly reports to the Regional Sales Manager within Bostik's IAG Americas.
* Understand the customer's needs and translation of these needs to management and appropriate technical resources.
* Troubleshoot account problems and facilitate technical solutions between technical resource and the customer.
* Responsible for developing and implementing projects, establishing priorities and coordinating resources to achieve goals.
* Negotiate terms and execute Supply Agreements which position Bostik for long term strategic partnerships with customers, including: pricing, payment terms, incentive programs, growth commitments, and delivery terms.
* Understand and work with Salesforce software to upload appropriate customer and market information, including new contacts, on a timely basis.
* Continually monitor key account needs and communications for new projects.
* Ability to grasp Bostik product knowledge and relate it effectively for customer's benefit. (Product Training is Key. In groups and on own)
* Compile Bostik presentations tailored to specific accounts and be able to present them with confidence.
* Participate in cross functional activities within other departments at Bostik including production, quality, customer service, R&D and tech service.
* Work with distributors who may need assistance in product knowledge or product sampling /pricing.
* Work closely with Regional Sales Manager to learn/understand business and customers within the Label marketplace.
* Develop and execute account and market segment strategies to meet growth and profit expectations.
* Assess and develop future market/account opportunities.
* Manage current customer relationships in order to maintain and grow current business.
* Work constructively and actively participate in cross-functional teams. (MST. Market Segment Teams)
* Ensure that there is a robust sales pipeline that generates new business above 7% annual with a high value business stream emphasis.
* Responsible for maintaining and / or improving margins and negotiating pricing.
* Minimum Bachelordegree.
* Entry Level Sales Experience.
* Exceptional interpersonal, communication, listening, organizational and presentation skills.
* Strong computer skills.
* Ability to work in a self-directed, hands on environment, independently, as well as in a team.
* Ability to travel 50-60% of the time ( including regular overnight travel as needed)