Territory Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONChemsearch FE is the fastest growing new business unit within NCH Corporation. In business since 1919, NCH is the world leader in the manufacture and direct sales of specialty maintenance products with a worldwide presence and over $1 billion annual sales revenue. FE achieved an increase of 50% in the top line revenue last year, and we plan to duplicate similar metrics this year. FE partners closely with commercial facilities management teams nationwide to provide water treatment, wastewater, and maintenance solutions with a focus on technology and a commitment to sustainability.
We are looking to hire an energetic, highly-motivated and innovative, entrepreneurial and media savvy outside sales professional in the SEATTLE market. We offer a diverse set of job duties, a range of opportunities for career advancement and a culture which recognizes results, yet embraces the importance of work/life balance. Join our Chemsearch FE Division, as a Territory Sales Representative, where our people, products and technology are world class!
* Build a strong customer base within core market segments using a proven sales strategy developed and vetted over several decades. Market segments are broadly categorized as Healthcare, Education, Hospitality, Local, State and Federal Government, Property Management Companies
* Responsibilities include identifying, contacting and using multiple selling strategies (cold-calling, appointment driven sales, solution-selling, and system-selling) to develop a customer base
* Deliver sales presentations and express value propositions using a variety of state of the art media (company issued iPad, internet based media) and table top product demonstrations
* Develop customer retention and additional penetration by focusing on building strong relationships, customer education, and value added service to continuously bring new solutions
* Four year (BA or BS) required
* 2+years of business developmentpreferred
* Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively manage time with excellent communication skills (verbal or written)
* Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to deliver content to all levels of an organization (most presentations will be delivered via iPad and Power Point and video)
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
* Product knowledge not required
* Base + Commission + Bonus Program
* Competitive benefits package
* Expense Allowance
* Flexibility to work from home
* Comprehensive classroom, technical and field training at an incomparable level. We pride ourselves on bringing a world-class training program to team members which remains ongoing throughout their careers.
* Strong marketing and management support in the field. The widespread use of social media tools to foster interaction and innovation within team members.
* Rapid advancement and continued professional development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.