Test Analyst 9/10/2016
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
Define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret developmental tests for new and/or modified system components. Investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel. Provide technical support and advice to other engineering groups. Guide and direct lower level personnel on the set-up and performance of tests. Act as liaison with outside suppliers in establishing or modifying specifications for purchased items. Devise and apply testing procedures for parts or sub-assemblies received from outside vendors. Participate in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
* Currently possess an active Secret security clearance.
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or engineering discipline
* 2 years of functional experience with requirements traceability, system-of-systems integration and testing, test planning, development and execution testing.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.