Test Automation Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Owings Mills, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONTEST AUTOMATION ARCHITECT
LOCATION: - OWING MILLS, MD 21117
JOB DESCRIPTION: We seek a Test Automation Architect who can leverage their technical skills, knowledge and experience to move an immature testing organization toward a DevOps approach where quality is built into a continuous delivery pipeline.
TEST AUTOMATION TOOLS / TECHNIQUES / FRAMEWORKS:
* Strong knowledge of automated testing tools such as (HP UFT / QTP, HP LeanFT, SoapUI, Selenium), Automation Frameworks such as (FitNesse, Cucumber, Geb, Spock, TestNG, JUnit, NUnit), and Version Control Systems (such as GIT, SVN)
* Experience explicitly testing web / front-end, middle-tier web services and back-end database components
* Experience with cloud-based application testing
* Experience in developing integration and end-to-end tests for complex solutions for large-scale enterprise systems Lead The Change:
* Proven ability to build lasting relationships across leaders and stakeholders to drive the adoption of automated testing
* Ability to directly partner, demonstrate and coach test engineering teams and automated testing tools, frameworks and best practices
* Demonstrated ability to lead technical discussions amongst a variety of technologists
* Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and rapidly develop the appropriate test solution