Test Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocation: Plano, TX
Client Security Group, Engineering ops is looking for talented candidates who is passionate about working with highly talented and expert team and can perform following.
* Creating and designing automation frameworks that work across multiple devices and platforms
* Creating tests for complex systems of features and test multiple integrated API's
* Building automated tests using existing tools and frameworks to expose defects in product code
* Working directly with Developers, QA Engineers, and Technical Program Managers to ensure proper development and quality of our applications and platforms
* Promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices
* Work in an agile development environment, where you are always working on the most important stuff
* Mentor junior software quality engineers
* Work cross-functionally with various teams
* Contribute to the design and architecture of the project
* Experience with Agile Development and SCRUM
* Understanding of Windows internals
* Good Knowledge on Windows Internals
* API test expertise What you will do...
* Develops Test software as the primary job function
* Debug Development and Test code
* Tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, UI's, web.
* Expert in writing Automation Test code for Integration Test
* strong knowledge in windows, windows drivers
* Hands on experience in scripting language, preferably Python
* Ability to go through automation scripts written by others to debug in case of test failures
* Should be able to manually execute any test scenario. This will be required to debug any failed test case.
* Exploratory skills to explore scenarios around bugs
* Knowledge of Windows crash dump analysis.
* BS+ in Computer Science, Computer Eng.
* 6+ yrs as Solid programming and Testing exp , at least 4+years of Automation Development experience in C/C++ or Python or similar language
* Candidates should possess a strong technical background in computer science, a good grasp of software engineering principles, exceptional problem-solving skills, and a high degree of creativity MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
BS or MS
* Software Security Domain background would be a plus Preferred Qualifications:
* Strong Communication skills and should be able to work with teams across globe.
* Research capability to find new and innovative solutions to problems
* Strong work ethics.
* Team work
Required Submission Details
Candidate Full Name (As per your DL / SSN)
Present location (city, state or ZIP)
Preferred Base Location
*Joining availability (post-selection)
Current Rate/ Salary - $$/HR/K
Expected Rate/Salary - $$/HR/K
Any offer/ interview in pipeline
Will you be available for In Person Interview
Telephonic Interview Availability
Linked in URL
Copy of DL / State ID/ Any photo ID
Have you ever represented/ submitted before for this client (INTEL)
Pending Offers (if any)
Any Vacation Plans (if any)
Where would you stand in scale of 1-10 for this Req