Test Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Thousand Oaks, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTeledyne Controls' mission, vision, and value statements have never really changed in principle since 1964. Dedication to every employee and client's success; Innovation that matters - for our company and for the world; Trust and personal responsibility in all relationships - TELEDYNE CONTROLS IS EVERYWHEREYOULOOK!
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization - whose company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions As one of the leading providers of end-to-end avionics solution, Teledyne Controls is focused on hiring the best available talent!
Teledyne Controls is seeking a seasoned TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER to provide support in developing major operations management product that will be used by airlines and other aircraft operators around the globe.
* Design and develop end-to-end automated test infrastructure for systems with web-based modules, distributed cache servers and hardware endpoints.
* Work with the team and domain experts to define testing criteria for system features
* Implement test automation infrastructure, libraries, and frameworks
* Solve test automation challenges in products involving software and hardware
* Design and develop automated functional, regression and performance test programs/scripts based on libraries of re-usable test code modules or functions
* Bachelors or Master's degree in Systems or SoftwareEngineering or related discipline.
* At least five (5) to ten (10) years' of minimum experience in Systems Engineering or related field.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is required: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
* Experience with VM Ware.
* Able to configure web sites in a Windows environment.
* Experience of database to include Oracle and SQL.
* Highly motivated and passionate about automated testing of systems.
* Comfortable with operating lab equipment, and experience with configuring and developing tests cases using automation test suites.
* Understand testing architecture involving both activity-driven and event-driven elements.
* Experience with Cross-browser automated testing.
* Experience using work management, build and integration tools such as JIRA, Git, and Bamboo/Jenkins.
* Experience to troubleshoot and analyze - must be hands on and be able to troubleshoot into issues and problems.
* Background or experience in Aerospace / Avionics Engineering is preferred
* Experience creating API tests preferred
* Experience with languages such as Java, C# and scripting languages with shell scripts such as Python/Perl strongly preferred
* Experience with test-driven, behavior-driven, and acceptance test-driven development preferred
* This position requires 10% domestic and international travel.
* This position is located in Thousand Oaks, California.
This is a FULL-TIME opportunity with one of the leading providers of sophisticated solutions designed to help operators increase flight safety and operational efficiency through more efficient aircraft data and information management, LOCATED IN THOUSAND OAKS, CALIFORNIA.
_What can Teledyne Controls' offers YOU _
A Very Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
Excellent Health, Dental, Vision
Paid Vacation Time
Paid Sick Time
Life Insurance Benefits
Educational Tuition Reimbursement
Recognition of Hard work
Employee Fun Events throughout the year
Clean, Air Conditioned, Friendly working environment
_Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity, or pregnancy, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law._
In our efforts to maintain a safe and drug-free workplace, Teledyne Controls requires that candidates complete a satisfactory background check and pass a drug screen prior to employment.