Test Automation Engineer With Python Scripting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER WITH PYTHON SCRIPTING - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
Ideal candidate should have automation experience and object oriented programming experience in Python .
* Candidate with test automation experience with Python scripting. (Framework development experience is plus)
* Experiencerequired in Cable/IPTV STB domain.
* Experience on server client application testing with Cloud network DVR features.
* Should be able to work under Agile development and testing environment.
* Should have very good communication skills.
* Very good interaction required with client and development teams.
* Should be able to write Python scripts with verification on the system.
* Should be able to handle various test requirement from client.
* Efficient and accurate test and defect reporting.
* Python Scripting.
* Cable/IPTV STB Domain Knowledge
* Cloud-DVR application Testing.
* Automation development and testing
* Agile methodology
* Telecom devices Manual testing.
* Communication skills
* Knowledge on various testing tools for test management and defect tracking
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
* B.E / B.Tech with E&T / Electronics / Computer Science