Test Automation Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Test Automation Lead for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Location: Atlanta, GA 30328
Compensation: Best Market Rate
Role: Test Automation Lead
Primary Skill: Java
Role Description: The Test Automation Lead would need to have at least 8+ years of experience.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Automation Experience: 8+ years of experience.
- RFT: 5+ years of experience (or) Selenium: 5+ years of experience.
- Automation Framework Development (Using Java): 4+ years.
- Managing client Relationship and implementation of automation road map for clients: 4+ years.
- Automation Tools POC experience: 2+ years.
- Experience in automating Mainframe Applications - Nice to Have.
- Health care experience (Membership enrollment and claims) - Nice to Have.
- Testing Automation experience.
- Continuous support to develop/enhance the existing automation framework.
- Recommend new tools and support in performing tools POCs.
- Define automation strategy/approach for new and ongoing projects.
- Recommend new solutions and approach for increasing automation footprint and automating non-feasible areas.
- Support in enabling automation team by providing trainings, job-aids.
- Support in creating/enhancing custom functions required for automation.
- Support automation team in resolving technical clarifications and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Build and refine automation regression libraries (need to redefine the methodology).
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Neha Dwivedi
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2201)/ 412-200-1197 (Ext: 2201)/ 412-346-6573 (Ext: 2201)